View Single Post
Old 11-13-2019, 12:34 PM   #88
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Eh mine is gone. I'm in the prove me wrong Andy category.

Thing is, I don't know who I'd want in here other than Belicheat. Belicheat is the obvious one, but look back through the best coaches in the league.

Pete Carroll - he's pretty good, but straight up lost that locker room for awhile over soft peddling Russ. Obviously that was right, but he lost it. Plus he's what? 70?

Tomlin - He's had a bunch of ****ing ****ery in Shitsberg. I don't know what to think of him, but after LeBeau and his defense left he can't win either. Certainly can't get past Belicheat. At least Reid has given Belicheat a beating in the regular season.

Frank Riech is getting a lot of play right now, but have they really done anything? I think he's an OK coach, but I don't have any real evidence of that?

Bill OBrien - Child Please. I'd Rather have Reid.

Chucky - **** off. He can't even beat Reid.

John Harbaugh - He's steady but he hasn't won shit since Flacco's out of body experience. He's not a defensive guy or an offensive guy so his staff is far more importan than most other dudes. He's pretty good, but I don't know man. I don't see him as a big upgrade to Reid.

Vrable - Sure he beat us with Tannehill, but his list of gaffes is already quite long. Although his press conferences are funny. It's early in his career yet, but I think there is a low probability he's better than Reid.

Jason Garrett - NO.

Pedersen - Looks like the shine is coming off his ass. Maybe better than Reid, but probably not materially. Wentz is one of the few guys that can be in the same universe as Mahomes and we are doing better than they are.

Shanahanarat Jr - No. I just can't. Don't care what kind of a coach he is, I just can't.

McVay - They're going to miss the playoffs after getting straight exposed by Belicheat. I think there is a fair chance he's a flash in the pan and it's over.

Zimmer - He's the defensive version of Reid. Been there done that would like to never go back.

Nagy - That team looks like asshole warmed over.

Payton - Looks like Reid if Reid would have won in 04. I think Reid is a better play designer, Payton is a better in game coach. Neither one of them have a damn thing to do with the defense. He won the big one once, but has missed the playoffs more often than Reid (And has had a better QB than Reid until last year) Looks like the same guy.

Ron Rivera - I think he's underrated as a coach, but there's a fair chance he'd **** off Mahomes. No thanks.

Bruce Ariens - Looks ****ing terribad without Warner doing Warner things.

There isn't a coach in the league not named Belicheat that screams I'm better than Andy Reid.

So I guess I'll just live with Reid, shun any expectations and watch Mahomes do ridiculous things on Sundays.
Just say no to retread coaches.

Take a risk, be creative, think outside the rehash the trash policy of the NFL.

Hire for success not to achieve same results with different team.

Fat Andy is my new Herm.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.