View Single Post
Old 11-13-2019, 12:00 PM   #96
You don't faze me, Gobble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
And as much as I don't want this to happen, I think we really crap the bed Monday night out of frustration bringing everything to a head. Pat very well could press waaaaay too hard and throw several pics trying too hard to make plays in spite of our deficiencies on D.
A) It kinda seems like you do want it to happen, since you're so convinced they'll suck that you're offering to bet people.
B) As mentioned already, Mahomes has thrown one pick all year. Why on Earth would he throw "several" in this game?
Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.