View Single Post
Old 10-31-2020, 01:58 PM   #45915
Reset

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
For those who are curious I am on day 8 of symptoms. Not eating much. Lost about 10 pounds. Fever seems to be gone though I get a bit of a flare here and there but nothing serious. Salivary gland still swollen but nothing like it was. Still cannot taste or smell.

Generally just feeling weak which lack of food I am sure has something to do with. Back is sore from constantly laying in bed. Can breathe okay but Wife is going to get a monitor just to be sure.

Overall I feel like I have the flu more than a cold.
Feel better dude! The hardest part is trying to self isolate in a house full of family members. I got it 2 1/2 weeks ago, no fever just slept day and night for the first 3 days. Lost taste and smell which is annoying as hell. I could taste green tea and won tong soup but I couldn’t taste or smell coffee. I lost 12lbs. Today I tasted my coffee for the first time in weeks. When you feel a little better try eating spicy stuff. It seems to have expedited my taste and smell. I’ve been eating wasabi peas and el yucateco green habanero sauce and I think it’s been helping with the taste and smell.

Good luck to you and your family
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote