View Single Post
Old 10-31-2020, 01:14 PM   #45913
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
For those who are curious I am on day 8 of symptoms. Not eating much. Lost about 10 pounds. Fever seems to be gone though I get a bit of a flare here and there but nothing serious. Salivary gland still swollen but nothing like it was. Still cannot taste or smell.

Generally just feeling weak which lack of food I am sure has something to do with. Back is sore from constantly laying in bed. Can breathe okay but Wife is going to get a monitor just to be sure.

Overall I feel like I have the flu more than a cold.
Hang in there Pete. Best wishes to you
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote