View Single Post
Old 10-31-2020, 11:07 AM   #45908
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
I would assume there's a special stat for original underlying cause of death. But who knows.

I work for a university in the fund-raising department. You can give as many family members and family foundations credit for a gift as you want. We'll be happy to give them all credit. But only one gets the receipt for tax purposes. We call it hard credit and soft credit.
Yeah not sure who decides or what the criteria is for becoming a stat for that specific illness.

renal failure for example is a stats they have a 5-10 million per year but that tends to be related to other illnesses , i would think some of the numbers , cancer/hypertension/obesity would overlap.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.