View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 08:29 AM   #38
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Oh, fun. Nice photographs so far. That bugeater bridge at night is pretty amazing.

I'm not a good photographer, so my best photos are about interesting subjects. Here's a fun one that I took inside Abu Simbel in Egypt, and a picture of me standing between the Colossi of Memnon on that same trip. And another one of the Great Pyramid.
I am so envious. When did you go? How was it?
Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.