View Single Post
Old 04-01-2021, 12:53 PM   #697
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Busier than ever.

Need two employees badly. Hoping for a Mennonite miracle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan View Post
We broke all kinds of revenue records over the past twelve months. We had a 3-4 week downturn last March/April and sales have been insane ever since. Pre-covid there were 31 of us and now there are 36. Adding five jobs during a pandemic is pretty cool.
It has been extremely difficult trying to keep up with COVID requirements and best practices but we've gotten through. I've mostly had a great supporting cast. One shithead threatened legal action over us just trying to keep everyone as safe as possible. I no longer employ him, for a completely unrelated reason, of course.

This is great to hear. We had similar experience. Started out with 31 employees, now up to 36 because the volume is just crazy. Bought & remodeled a new building to expand into. Glad to hear others have had success this past year. I know local contractors & such are booked out just from the volume of jobs they are getting.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote