View Single Post
Old 11-30-2017, 07:02 PM   #148
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I didn’t say it was easy. Don’t put that shit on me. I’m just saying other teams do it so 5-11 isn’t the upper limit of year 3 like you keep postulating. It is also possible to rehabilitate a good team (which Vermiels was) without being abysmally terrible. Because you know, good teams do it.

Fact of the matter is if you’re going to take a decent team and blow it the **** up the key to THE WHOLE MOTHER****ING THING is finding personnel at good value. The only thing that will make the thing go, he failed ****ing miserably at.

Accordingly he took a decent team with decent talent and wrecked it. He wrecked the ****ing franchise. There is no way around it. By the end of year 3 it was all his creation. All of it. And it was a ****ing tire fire.

He wrecked the franchise.
It wasn't year 3. It was year 2 or arguably year 1 of the rebuild since they didn't decide to rebuild until 1-2 seasons in.

You're asking for a half-ass rebuild so that it wouldn't hurt as bad. The Carl Peterson way. I'm shocked that your main complaint is that we went nuclear on the roster. There are a lot of people on CP who hate Herm and most of them agree that this was the right move. And if they accept that it was the right move, then your argument that we should have been at least competitive by year 3 is totally unrealistic.

I suggest you start paying attention to Jacksonville. If that team finds a QB, that's a dangerous team. And they're going to get better and better and better. That's what happens when you rebuild the right way.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.