View Single Post
Old 09-17-2020, 08:17 PM   #167
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP View Post
He was 25 and calling a NFL game. That doesn't happen if his father was Steve Buck.

And the narration tried to ask like he earned that spot. Daddy paved the way.
About six months ago I was watching some movie, and at some point I thought to myself, "The lead actor is okay, but he has zero star power. Some casting agent really went out on a limb for this guy." After a few more minutes I had to look up the cast because I was curious about this everyday dude that somehow got a lead role in a movie. It was Colin Hanks. I had no idea that Tom Hanks had a son who was an actor, and I'd never had a feeling like that before where I was mystified about why a guy won a role.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote