View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 07:37 PM   #15061
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
Listen, you dumb ****, I already said it was stupid. It’s not against the law is what I said. If you’re such a scared pussy, lock yourself in your house and we’ll see you in a few months.
Just curious here. Did you see the video of the dude walking through a Wal-Mart in North Carolina bragging that he had just tested positive for Covid. He went on talking about the places he had been and the places he was still planning on visiting. He stated at one point that if he had everyone else should and that the people that should stay home were the old and people with poor health.
Anyway if you remember seeing that I wonder if you seen where the law chased him down with intent to prosecute him for that behavior?
Turned out dude was lying and did not test positive but he still got arrested and charged for his behavior.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote