View Single Post
Old 11-11-2019, 01:06 AM   #172
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Only158 View Post
Billy

Truly insightful stuff�� Since you are espousing such useful football knowledge....riddle me this Bman. How the **** does T Hill get called for OPI on Kelce’s TD(I called THAT play as the turning point in the game!!) in the 1st qtr when Gronk scored like a jillion TDs with the Hobbits (Edelman, Amendola and Woodhead) doing the EXACT ****ing thing? Admit it.... Bill’s entire offense is based on pick plays that the rest of the League can’t run! Surely someone as “objective” as you can say that...can’t you? Mmm hmm. Thought so.��
Look pretty blatant to me he ran straight into him well over 1 yd, the defender has a right hold his ground. Not sure Chief run less pick play than Patriots or Saints. Not sure I see a ton of them get called either way. We had a blatant no called in the Ravens game last week, way it goes.

BTW wasn't that play in the drive that resulted from non fumble / fumble. If it was not sure I would cry to hard about that one.

I thought you were going to talk about how the ref just let defenders take shots at Kelce and ride him like a pony like they use to with Gronk because hes bigger than them. That I buy, teh OPI was blatant and unneeded by Hill.
BillyB < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BillyB < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BillyB < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BillyB < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BillyB < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BillyB < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BillyB < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BillyB < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BillyB < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BillyB < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.