View Single Post
Old 07-05-2014, 01:33 PM   #318
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
Buncha sexually repressed pussies up in here. I don't remember who said it but I read an analogy when it comes to the whole "zomg asses are for pillowbiters" argument. Just because a mini van and a Ferrari have a steering well, that doesn't mean that I want to drive the mini van. Just because a guy and a girl both have an asshole, that doesn't mean I want to stick any part of me in some doods butt.

Most women I've done it with have seemed to like it a lot. It ain't no thing.. Sex isn't the cleanest thing in the world anyway. I've had a chick do it to me too.. It wasn't bad. Not something I'd request, but hey.. If she really wanted to.
Anything you do with a member of the opposite sex is heterosexual. Even if you take it from a strapon. It's still hetero as long as it's not a dude plowing you. Sheesh. People need to get over their hangups. WTF cares what other people do?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.