View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 08:12 AM   #121
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Words can't really express how this news affects me. I'm very sorry to hear this. Terribly sorry. Based on his absence and the information Mr. Logical shared with me in the past regarding his health conditions, I had a feeling something was wrong. I'm shocked and stunned.

I never met Mr. Logical in person, but so far as one board member can consider another a friend, I certainly think of him that way. My condolences to the family and my very best wishes to Mr. Logical. I am most happy that he made peace with God and am certain that he will be welcomed by the Maker with open arms should that time come.

And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.