Thread: Mock (12/27)
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2021, 07:12 AM   #3
MVP

I doubt Blythe would return; he was here under pretense of competing to start and that will never happen now.

I cannot back any plan that has Sorensen and Niemann both returning.

I don't see why we wouldn't retain Darrel Williams; he won't be expensive and has been dependable.

I don't mind the Pierce trade.

I'm for retaining Ingram, and don't hate the Mathieu deal although I don't know if that's enough to get it done.

Totally on board with retaining Hughes and Baker.

I don't know why you'd cut Prince when you've been grooming him for the swing tackle spot for two years now. It's not like he'll be expensive.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.