View Single Post
Old 03-30-2021, 09:00 AM   #766
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
If Isbel is good, then what about moving Merrifield to CF and Witt to 2B? That gives you a pretty exciting 1-9 batting order.
How about Witt to SS, Whit at 2B, and Mondesi to CF. Maybe such a move for Mondesi would somehow free him up at the plate. Plus, and I may be alone in this thinking, but I think Mondesi is an average SS at best. Sure, he can make the play fantastic, but too many times I've seen him boot the ordinary grounder and/or loft one high/wide to 1B. The kid could be GREAT in CF.

Plus, Whit has said he'd really like to play 2B; time to give the guy his due and let him team with Witt for a nice twosome top the middle.
Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.