View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 06:22 AM   #33
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
I have a Gravely ZT HD with a 60 inch deck to handle the vast majority of the yard. The rest I have a neighbor who comes to get hay for his cows. He gets roughly 3 bales for him and one for me. It takes me about 3 hours to mow it including a path all the way around the property.

I plan on planting about 100 trees in the area that is currently being hayed and making it something of a forest with a clearing in the center to camp during the summer and set up a corn feeder in the winter.

Arial view... follow the stripe on the right sid eof time image and that is where my property ends. You can clearly see the mowed vs un-mowed areas.

Nice place, I'd love to have something like that. Let me know when you die of the 'rona so I can buy it. Or you could just will it to me.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.