View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 08:51 PM   #89
In Search of a Life

This was the greatest Chiefs game I have ever attended. This masterpiece has replaced decades of leaving Arrowhead after a heartbreaking loss.

Tailgating was a blast. I made my famous Diablo Creo soup and we sat up a tv to watch the Packers piss away another pleasant season. Watching the Bills fans-was like seeing Us in the 90s. They had their faded Zoobas on, mullets, walked around carrying 12-packs of Natty Light, were brash, confident, and loud going into the stadium.

"Let's go Buffalo!!" blah blah blah.

Chief's fans just watched them and let them have their moment, knowing their dream would end soon- and it did.

The pussy Bills decided to disrespect the National Anthem and stay in the locker room. They were not missed. A kid did an awesome rendition of the anthem on guitar. Amazing- so talented.

The Bills used up their Bingo card of Luck in the first half.

Reek drops a catch that might have been a TD- Check
A muffed punt by Hardman for easy score- Check
Bad PI call against by the refs- Check
Dropped Josh Allen INT's- Check

Then we bitch-slapped them worse than the first game. Bills fans were dancing and being mouthy by us. When Kelce scored his first TD- I hollered, "How did you like that play?" (Since they were booing Kelce during the pregame intro). A scrawny little mullet dude in stripped Bill's pants flipped me off-LOL That was the moment he knew they were going to lose. The pain was real. They looked at their phones most of the third quarter then left early 4th.

We always had the teams that lost to a future HOF QB- now they do--twice this year.

The post-game ceremony was incredible. I caught a piece of confetti and put it in my wallet for luck. It was such an amazing week, and this game topped it off.

1 more terrible memory to erase when we beat Brady. This is the best team I have ever seen and I think we will Run It Back!
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote