View Single Post
Old 03-11-2015, 10:22 AM   #151
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed View Post
The scan showed a small clot in a lung and a large one running along the major vein in the center of my body, so the doc is making calls now to get me in the hospital. She's very concerned about it and said they'd run some filter into the vein to keep it out of my lungs. At least the scan today showed my cancer is shrinking further, but it feels like I just can't catch a break. My spirits are not good right now.
Friend of mine recently had colon surgery for Crohns. Surgery went well, but a few days later she developed a clot. Back to the hospital. Much better now.

Ed, if you're in doctor's care, I think they can handle these clots just fine. Pain in the butt, but you gotta just get through it. Congrats on the shrinking cancer shit!!! Now, get rid of these clots and you'll be back on your feet in no time!
Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.