Thread: Skyy Moore
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2022, 02:07 AM   #13
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbubb View Post
If you’re draft two wrs, why not just use that 2nd pick and move up and get a great wr? Sign a cheap free agent if want another guy. Would you rather have two good wrs or one great one?
This is kinda my feeling. I know a lot of guys here are pretty averse to that but I'd be fine with us going up to get Williams. I get the reluctance, there's a lot of picks we could use to really add depth, and one of these Moore, Watson, Dotson types is going to be great without having to go up. It just feels like much more of a lottery.

My, slight, preference is probably to trade up and give Mahomes as many elite playmakers as possible. But I'd be OK with Moore at 30 I think - it's too early and I'd prefer him at 50, but it's not a massive reach imo.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.