View Single Post
Old 06-25-2020, 08:05 PM   #84
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
Maybe when I was a teenager, the shock value of something like Tool would've meant a little more...but then I developed a musical maturity, and stuff like Tool didn't mean much to me anymore. I used to like the Deftones a lot back in the 90s, too. Not so much anymore. I grew up. I don't relate to songs like "Hooker with a Penis", "Jimmy", "Pushit", "Jerkoff", "Bottom", "Prison Sex" or "Stinkfist" on any level. It's cool if you do. But you aren't going to convince me that it's great music because the drummer plays the kit like an octopus.
Keep saying it. Maybe you can will it to be true.
Third Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli