Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2014, 03:24 PM   #172
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
This is a good argument.

The only rebuttal I could come up with is one that would include total sacks, hits, and hurries. You don't actually have to record a sack to make an impact.

That information still might support your argument and I don't care enough to look it up.
In 45 games, Von has 209 pressures (sacks + hits + hurries), for 4.64 per game. Aldon has 189 in 43 games, for 4.40 per game.

Von is leading, but 0.24 hurries per game is not a lot.

I'm trying to figure out a way to look at sacks (or pressures) in each game against the sacks (or pressures) allowed by that team that season, to try to account for opponent skill. Yes, I'm bored at work, and messing around in excel is a great way to look busy.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.