View Single Post
Old 09-30-2004, 10:44 PM   #61
Will KC ever be better?

I thought about this thread today. Went out with a guy in church, we decided to play the chapionship tees. We hit the second tee box (the first par 4) and I realize it isn't going to be a good day driving the ball. after several holes, I put the driver up and started using the 2 iron. There is something wrong when you can hit your 2 iron 2x as far as the driver - and lets not comment on how much straighter it was. If I had been playing the Bertha Clone instead of my Hawkeye, I probably would have thrown it - it is amazing the restraint one can have when the remind themselves of how much a club would cost to replace. Had to settle for a stinkin' 85 thanks to the stinkin' driver.
PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.