Thread: News RIP Tawny Kitaen
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2021, 10:20 AM   #16
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Aging is a tough pill to swallow for people who feel like everything they are is tied up in their image and look.
Sort of off topic, but I have to laugh every time I read a post like "OMG, what happened to X? They looked so good 30 years ago." Let's face it, 90% of the population looks like hammered dog shit by the time they are 30. If you can hold on to your looks past that you're very lucky. If you are amazed that someone looks rough as hell at 50 or 60 compared to what they looked like at twenty, you are either very very young or haven't looked in a mirror in the last decade.

I imagine for someone who is famous for their good looks that there is enormous pressure not to end up headlining a clickbait "You won't believe what X looks like now!" story.
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote