View Single Post
Old 05-02-2021, 09:42 AM   #25
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I’m just saying. If I was a Cardinals fan...I would be pissed at the Zaven Collins pick right now.
Absolutely. I was agreeing with you.

But the issue is people like Direckshun are so concerned with positional value that they overlook real value.

Bolton and Humphrey were consensus top 40-50 guys at the very least that some had going in the 1st round.

To get that at 58 and 63 IS value.

Do the Chiefs not have a need at those positions? If they work out, are the Chiefs not getting value having a starting C and MLB on rookie deals as opposed to paying market value at those positions to fill a need in free agency? Value is value.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote