View Single Post
Old 06-09-2019, 08:36 AM   #23042
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
My 6 year old can pretty much say what the announcers say word for word on every game last year. I'm almost tired of seeing them on the TV lmao
I might get flamed for this, but the three guys that I enjoy doing color the most for the Chiefs (and for Mahomes specifically) are Tony Romo, Rich Gannon, and Chris Collinsworth all for no other reason than they all played the game at a high level, know how hard it is to play the game at a high level, and still just seem as giddy as fans watching him play (particularly Romo). Game recognizes game.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote