View Single Post
Old 02-12-2023, 09:22 AM   #149
Plays to win the game!

I’m in New Hampshire for the birth of my first niece which happened on Friday. I’ll be watching it with her, my brother in law, and sister. Her first Chiefs game is Super Bowl 57 today. My father passed in 2017 two months before Patrick’s first game in Denver and he just missed witnessing all that he’s done for us since then. Lot of emotions today, let’s go boys!
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote