View Single Post
Old 09-23-2019, 08:07 AM   #139
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
I think Robinson earns a decent deal and moves on after this season.

And next year, the Chiefs plug in another later round pick at WR who fits the scheme and have the same type of production from him.

Only way I see bringing back Robinson is if they move on from Watkins and want to stabilize the position.
I think that's extremely likely, though.

As we've seen, it takes a year to fully 'get' this offense. D-Rob can play any of the WR positions. You won't get that from a rookie or a first year FA. I think he's worth more to us than to other teams.

Watkins is great, but injury prone and becomes wildly expensive next year. I think Hill/Hardman/D-Rob looks just fine.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.