View Single Post
Old 12-06-2019, 09:06 PM   #120
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
True story about my last visit a few weeks ago -

I'm in the chair and the hygenist is about to get to work. She introduces herself and then starts the small talk. Her opener was "Did you hear about that school shooting in California yesterday?"

She didn't just do a casual mention of it either, her idea for conversation was to discuss the whole event in detail.

I casually asked to schedule my next appt with a different one when I left
And trying to carry on a conversation with your mouth open, full of water, cleaning your teeth. What a great time to have a conversation on that.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.