View Single Post
Old 10-20-2021, 10:29 PM   #1003
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jettio View Post
If Greg Olson is good at game planning and play calling without Gruden, Raiders are likely to be a better team without Gruden.

Gruden being uptight and high strung was good for Raiders in late 1990's when they had been loose and undisciplined before he got there, but his way is not great.

Raiders went to Super Bowl the year that Gruden left. If that team did not miss his sourpuss, why would this year's Raiders team miss him?
I agree,i dont get what makes Gruden such a good coach anyway,esp. this second time around.Also FTR,i didnt even know ''Deuce'' Gruden was a thing,but i guess he remains with the Raiders.
PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.