Thread: Movies and TV New Tom Hanks movie "Greyhound"
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2020, 03:34 PM   #43
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
There's a 7 day free trial available and after that, it's $4.99 per month.

My wife wanted (and received) an Apple TV 4K device for Mother's Day (even though we have 6 Roku TV's), which comes with a full year of Apple TV. They have a Roku app, so hopefully, I'll have time to watch this film in the next few days.

FYI, Hanks produced this film, which is part of the reason why he was so bummed out that it wasn't going to be released in theaters and going to Apple TV only, so I'm really looking forward to seeing it. I LOVE his work and That Thing You Do, which he also wrote and produced (while co-writing the songs) is a regular staple in my home.
Damn didn’t realize Tom cowrote on TTYD, it’s one of my fav movies. “I quit”
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.