Thread: Movies and TV Justice League (2017)
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2023, 11:39 AM   #750
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I've given up on DC after so many failed attempts. I have no clue why they keep trying to force this whole universe when we all know that after 3-4 movies...it'll just be another reboot.

The Nolan Trilogy was good because everyone else wasn't involved. Universes only work when you can keep, mostly, the same actors in the roles for awhile like Marvel.
Ik excited for Gunn...he could fix this. DC tried way too hard to immediately compete with marvel studios. Snyder has great visuals but stories weren't the best. How casting was pretty good of not great I'll give him that. This coming from a guy that loves DC and some of those movies. Esp Man of Steel and WW
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.