Thread: Movies and TV Justice League (2017)
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2023, 11:37 AM   #749
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Yeah, no shit. He nailed both of those roles, and he was as recognizable as Supes as RDJ is to Iron Man. James Gunn had better hit a 450+ foot homes run with whatever he has in mind for DC.
I'd be pissed at WB mainly...they dicked Cavill around so much. I trust Gunn to wipe the slate clean and do well but I'll definitely miss Henry. He was great in Man of Steel and should've had a 2nd solo movie. The bvs crap wasn't good and neither was justice league. The directors versions were better but not great movies imo. Wonder Woman 1 was great and I enjoyed the first Aquaman too. I was hoping Gunn would use existing actors but it makes sense to start over at this point. Alot of regular audiences probably wouldn't care much without a fresh start.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote