Thread: Movies and TV Justice League (2017)
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2023, 10:10 AM   #744
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I finally FINALLY got around to watching it.

It's better than Whedon's trash probably by orders of magnitude.....but that's still not saying a ton. It was good, even entertaining, but it wasn't a masterpiece. I'll agree that the sequels off of the Snyder cut could have been intriguing at the least, but it looks like we'll never know for sure now.

And also, watching them set up the future Flashpoint story through this movie just reinforces how big of a flipping idiot Ezra Miller really is. He could have been as big as Cavill or Affleck had he been able to stay in his shoes (and DC and Warner not imploded with this project).
I'm STILL pissed that Cavill isn't going to be Superman OR Geralt now. It's amazing how ****ing stupid studios can be.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote