Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2020, 10:26 PM   #3323
the great pumpkin

I just watched Fantasy Island at the theater. I had no idea this existed until my wife suggested it (we have Regal Unlimited and time off so it didn't matter to me). I was thinking it was probably a bad comedy where a group of stars from yesteryear wanted a vacation and decided to shoot a movie to pay for it. Then I saw the Blumhouse logo came up and I realized it was horror. Then it started and I realized it was based on the show. Then I realized why I had no idea this existed. It is pretty forgettable.

The other movie my wife said we could see was Downhill which I hadn't heard anything about either. I assume it is about under privileged kids who go to the Olympics.

Considering how many movies we see in the theater I'm surprised there are two movies in the mall theater that I hadn't seen a trailer for or a poster somewhere.
heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.