Thread: Movies and TV DC Birds of Prey
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2020, 07:38 AM   #34
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
I was being a smart ass but I really, really enjoyed that movie. I thought it was a fun idea to have simultaneous storylines going on, and I thought it was a cool way to show a broken mind dealing with trauma through escapism, and I thought all of the actors did a solid job of selling their characters. The over-the-top fantasy sequences were a blast, visually. Other than that I'm also a fan of movies that don't spoon feed stuff to the audience. I think you have to draw your own conclusions about the ending. I think it's up to you to interpret the art for yourself.
That's fair. I think I know what it was getting at - I'll put my thoughts in the spoiler - but yeah, I turned it on for some background noise and became really involved in it. I thought it was well done. And like I said, I expected to hate it.

Spoiler!
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote