Thread: Movies and TV DC Birds of Prey
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2020, 02:33 AM   #33
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I recently watched that for the first time recently.

That was something. There was criminally little character development. But goddamn at the end of it I gave a shit about all of them.

I’m not sure what they were getting at with the ending but it was a good film in which I fully expected to hate it.

I was being a smart ass but I really, really enjoyed that movie. I thought it was a fun idea to have simultaneous storylines going on, and I thought it was a cool way to show a broken mind dealing with trauma through escapism, and I thought all of the actors did a solid job of selling their characters. The over-the-top fantasy sequences were a blast, visually. Other than that I'm also a fan of movies that don't spoon feed stuff to the audience. I think you have to draw your own conclusions about the ending. I think it's up to you to interpret the art for yourself.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.