Thread: Movies and TV HBO The Outsider
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2020, 09:32 PM   #25
I could of gone pro

Watched episode 4 tonight. The director likes to introduce new characters before you know what their importance is, then springs them into action. So we have a trail of 3 people starting with the female in NYC, why she lied about having sex with person #2 I don't understand. The new detective with the strange abilities does make it interesting, in fact they are making the show about her and forgetting the cops in Georgia, except for the one that went hunting. We now know there is some ugly freak in a black hoodie responsible for all this mayhem, I guess he is the devil and it's not really about aliens. This is not a spoiler, because it almost too hard to figure out even if your watching.
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli