View Single Post
Old 01-24-2022, 06:52 PM   #92
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Updated OP with a pick from #32 on PFF's simulator.

Treylon Burks fell. I didn't pass him up.

Left me short on DE options when I got around to the second round, but I think it fills a lot of other needs well enough that DE can be the free agency focus.

I really like the Burks and James Cook combo. Adds some nice versatility and speed to the offense. I add a lot of versatility and athletic ability to the back 7 on D and get a good swing tackle.

Thoughts on this one?
Certainly don’t hate it.

It would be nice to get some inside info on Powell. He’s old enough he can’t sit on PS forever like Pringle did. If he’s moving the right direction, maybe WR isn’t the answer there. I like where your head is at with freaks that are versatile. On the broadcast they couldn’t shut the **** up about How awesome Samuel is and shit. And all I could think of is he is a bigger slower Hill most of th shit they’re trying to do we do with Hill. A pick like that, if they can work would be nasty paired with Hill and Hardman. Hill on a jet sweep, a guy like Burkes with the ability to cut back inside or stretch it, Hardman on a Go route and Kelce in the middle and alert Pat do what he wants. Woof.

You’d like more DE, but the guy from OU looks like good value there. If Kaindo could end up being competent and have a splash play a game that would be huge. But much like Powell who knows where he’s at.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.