View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 04:34 PM   #133
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Eric Fisher, Mitch Morse.

Chiefs have spent high picks on OL. NFL OL are not getting developed to the same degree as before in college. They are a more rare commodity as every team needs to grab them. If I can take a guy with pro bowl upside at center that's a great pick.
It's a TERRIBLE pick. It's stupid and reactionary.

Fisher was clearly the #1 selection in the 2013 NFL Draft, so that's neither here nor there.

I already mentioned the selection of Morse, which was NOT a successful pick due to injuries and concussions.

Reid and Veach would be foolish to waste the #32 over all pick on a center and I don't think they're foolish.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.