View Single Post
Old 05-06-2021, 10:31 AM   #807
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor View Post
I think you hit the nail on the head. Even if Watson winds up missing a significant portion of the 2021 season, he could still be a great QB for the next decade.

I have to think Watson could be acquired for a lot less right now because of the sexual assault allegations, and his upside is so high for so long.

I think any Chiefs fan would HATE to see Deshaun Watson in Denver. I know I would.
The NFL is all about the redemption business... happens all the time and depending on how the Watson thing plays out, he's young enough to miss a year and still have a decade of play left.

So, I'm all for HOU working out a deal to send picks/players to GB and then in return, DEN can send players and picks to HOU for Watson.

GB wins by getting whatever they think they want in return.
HOU wins by removing a PR nightmare and getting Rodgers & then essentially replacing whatever they gave up for Rodgers with what they get in return by trading with DEN.
DEN wins because now they have a QB for the next decade at a price similar to what it would take to get Rodgers.
Rodgers wins because now he is out of GB and in a division that he could more easily win during the next 2-3 seasons compared to the AFCW.

Problems solved.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.