Thread: Pro Day Updates
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2021, 10:38 PM   #93
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Cosmi has a 1000 times chance of starting day 1 at LT over guys like Spencer Brown, Dillon Radunz, James Hudson, and so on that I've seen thrown around. Most of those guys, outside of Radunz, are consider 3rd to 4th round prospects for a reason. They are not starting day 1 or season 1. None of them. I'll eat that crow for sure if it happens.

If a LT that might be able to start day 1 falls to 31, it'll be Little because of the no football thing and he's going to have some serious rust to knock off.
I don’t think any rookie will/should be starting day 1.

That’s why I’m signing Okung.

Because I don’t want to have a rookie starting day 1 and I want flexibility in the draft should the board/trades not work out in my favor.

I’m all for being aggressive. In fact, that’s my preference. I just don’t believe going into the draft trying to force a need is a good plan.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.