View Single Post
Old 12-30-2019, 08:31 AM   #260
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PattyFlakes View Post
So? Do you honestly expect them to play like that at home, in the playoffs fresh off a bye week? A lot of posters here just have to find something to worry and bitch about.
Well I've spent quite a bit of time in Arrowhead, at many regular season and playoff games since 2000, so **** YEAH I've seen them lay an egg "in Arrowhead"! But thanks for the PTSD episode of those losses "in Arrowhead"!

Since I'm all too used to "because Chiefs" and "We'll learn from this" from Fat-Andy, I'm prepped for them to say that the bye week took them out of their rhythm if they lose...

Because Chiefs, because Andy, or just BECAUSE.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.