Thread: Movies and TV Captain Marvel
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2019, 09:51 AM   #658
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
Hulk origin story was one of the worst MCU movies.
I agree. Both of them were. The last one with Norton had potential, but the story structure was fragmented and the action sequences played on the screen like a video game. For the most part, critics liked it ... who knows why?

The "superhero fights villain with exact same powers" apex that Marvel has relied upon so often was sad, IMO. Lots of smashing. Acting out. Smashing in. If that's what you like, ok. And damn ... Tim Blake Nelson was miscast (or decided to overact in true Nicolas Cage style ... just 'cause he could). Tyler was ok, I suppose. But Tim Roth was wasted in that role (either give him something solid to work with or find somebody else).

Personally, I think it's a good thing that movies are subjectively experienced. That's why I'm cool with saying that movie was a disappointment for me. Mainly because it had all the potential in the world to be much, much better. That was a movie that reeked of predetermined studio formula.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.