Thread: Movies and TV Starfield (Skyrim in Space)
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2024, 03:49 PM   #219
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

After burning out on the new survival games I tried and tiring of learning a bunch of new shit, I went back and did a new run in this. Still fun overall, but also still a twitchy, buggy, ****ed up mess that our friends at Bethesda have apparently done nothing to improve. One of my favorite bugs in this playthrough was having one ship that would take off on its own from the landing pad after I exited. I guess I told Barrett to go **** himself once too often.

I'm at the midway point of the atrocious main quest line, already up to almost level 90. The bugs are starting to make the game a real slog, and I've already got five maxed out ships in my fleet. Now I've encountered a new bug that completely eliminates the enemy crew when I board ships, and when I tried to apply a fix that I found all it did was wipe out my prior saves. Improving stats and building/improving ships is the fun part - everything else is just kind of there.

Don't give a **** about finishing the main quest and starting over as starborn, so I'll probably just start over again. Or maybe give Fallout 4 another run since the new show is coming out. I'm old and bored. Got nothing better to do.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.