View Single Post
Old 11-23-2021, 12:32 AM   #178
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyecopeland View Post
Sparked the Lakers though. Turned it around and got the win when they were down 13 at the time.

The clip I watched on espn had such LeBron biased announcers. 'Inadvertant elbow' and 'just jostling for position' and then the kicker when the overhead shot clearly showed LeBron going extra and hitting him 'well that angle didn't really show the two involved.' Bullshit it didnt.
Although I’m not sure he meant to hit him in the face, LeBron definitely meant to give Stewart a shot. I’m not exactly sure what Stewart is doing on that play because if he was actually going after the rebound and trying to make a basketball play, his focus would have been on Jordan (the low man on the block there) rather than putting his forearm into LeBron (who is just returning from an abdominal injury in that general area).

Stewart has gotten into a number of altercations already in his short career including one with Blake Griffin a few weeks ago where he was ejected and Giannis last year, so it does appear he is out there effectively picking these fights. He’s lucky he didn’t get more than two games for completely losing his mind last night.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.