Thread: Chiefs Super Bowl gear thread!!!
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2020, 05:25 PM   #345
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
Strange, I've gotten 5 of my 11 items. 4 are in transit and should be here by Tuesday, my coffee cup is on backorder and the blue ray won't be here till late March. I figured since you're a lot closer to Ohio than I am, you would have at least gotten something.
Same here. Oh, the SI frame you told me about came in today. Got the white border. Magazine fits in it perfect! Have another one ordered for the Joe Burrow SI issue. I still have 2 game day program frames coming, the print of the Kansas City Star front page SB LIV Champions, a t-shirt, shot glass, the blu ray and one other item. It is like Christmas in February! Woot!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote