Thread: Life Sleep Apnea...
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2024, 02:48 AM   #140
Veteran

Quote:
I just order everything off there.
I am trying to buy a ResMed S-10 off that site. They say I need a prescription. I am working with my dr. now.

I am sure the other supplies would be nice.

A side note. I am trying the nasal pillow mask. I have been using one that is flat the goes under the nose. The new one has little bunions that go part way into the nose instead of flat up against the nose. They irritate the inside of my nose at the opening. I have only used it 2 times, but it wakes me up.

Ideas? I was hoping to get it awhile to adjust....but not comfortable.
Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.