View Single Post
Old 01-24-2021, 11:25 PM   #13
Be Kind To Your Pets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler View Post
Gotta disagree with the Clark take. Did he not have a couple sacks, couple tackles for loss and a couple qb hits?

I get that its kinda standard fare to bag on the guy at this point, but The Shark showed up today.

Entire defense played amazing. This was a team scoring in the 30s on a hot streak. Long ass fied goals were all they could muster outside of Hardman's gift wrapped possession at the ****ing half yard line, and the prevent d TD after the onside down seventeen.
I just looked at the box score. He was credited with three total tackles, two of those being sacks. I'll have to go back and watch the game to see which plays that was on.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.