View Single Post
Old 10-21-2020, 06:03 PM   #883
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Its pretty obvious at the this point in time if dude ****ed your mom, your wife, your sister, and your daughter, you wouldn't have an issue with it.

He will 99.9% likely be fine in KC this year but you act like dude doesn't have a reputation. Perception is reality in most people's minds. Its just like Detox said, his UPS guy has that perception. Damn near every Chiefs and NFL fan I know who text me after he signed in KC has that perception. It exist for a reason.
You and I disagree on plenty of things, but exactly. I'm really really happy he's here. But man, it's homer shit to act like he doesn't carry a long paper trail. When your own teammates, especially the player's rep of all people, turn on you like this that's not good.

Maybe it was just two really toxic situations. That's why all I said was prove me wrong... I'll give him that chance. I agree that I don't think he'll be an issue in KC.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.