Thread: Life Brushes with Madness
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 02:26 PM   #148
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I disagree and the reason is that the O.J. verdict was a slam to the LAPD, Daryl Gates and the sham trials that occurred in the wake of the Rodney King beating.

It was payback and everyone in the city knew it.

Furthermore, those jurors weren't his "peers". His peers lived in Malibu, Brentwood, Santa Monica and Pacific Palisades, not downtown or South Central L.A.
Numerous interesting things about that verdict. One is that the prosecution made in error in jury selection by having so many black women, as they were the demographic least empathetic towards him abusing a white woman.

The concept of DNA was so novel to the uninitiated that I'm sure it seemed like pseudoscience to them. Bill Simmons of all people wrote an excellent recap of the OJ verdict wherein he talked at great length about the prosecution's ineptitude, especially WRT to properly explaining DNA to the jury.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.